Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot enter the code on my ipad. I don’t have Apple TV I…

Customer Question
Hi I cannot enter...

Hi I cannot enter the code on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t have Apple TV I added FXNOW and it is telling me it’s a trial and enter a code

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I’m confused

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.