Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I thought I had written my Roku pw down but guess I

Customer Question

Hi ! I thought I had written my Roku pw down but guess I didn’t... can you help, please?
JA: What Roku model do you have?
Customer: It’s a Roku TV ... and I remember setting a 4 digit pin but do not remember it
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, ma’m .. thank you 😊
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Harry replied 7 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks so much for getting back to me , but problem has been resolved �� Dolly J
Expert:  Harry replied 7 months ago.

OK thank you