Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I thought I had written my Roku pw down but guess I

Customer Question
Hi ! I thought...

Hi ! I thought I had written my Roku pw down but guess I didn’t... can you help, please?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

It’s a Roku TV ... and I remember setting a 4 digit pin but do not remember it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, ma’m .. thank you 😊

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks so much for getting back to me , but problem has been resolved �� Dolly J

OK thank you