Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Want to change from wired to wireless radio but can't work…

Customer Question
Second opinion] want to...

Second opinion] want to change from wired to wireless radio but can't work out how to get back to set up or factory reset.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Tivoli Networks Radio

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Tivoli Networks radio. Bookdoes not say what model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Unplugged power cord and put back in. Screen briefly says failed to connect then goes screen with SMA1930045148, NetCom 5592 (which is my wireless network), Rescan, Wired. Have tried to get past all these but can't get any further than Key:(###) ###-####lt;JC

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your NetComm router?

It just says Net

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

It just says NetCommWireless router

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To reset your Tivoli radio:

1) Unplug the radio from the power outlet

2) Press the large scroll / select button in and keep it pressed in

3) Plug the radio back into your power outlet while keeping the select button pressed in

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
still no change to screen which reads SMA1930045148
NetComm 5592
Rescan
Wired.
I need to change the wireless security key now that we have wireless and a new router. That's why I figured I need to get
t to factory reset. Maybe that's not it!
NetComm 5592 is the correct router number.
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 29 days ago

TO change the wireless security key go to Wired and change it to Wireless, then select your wireless network and enter the key.

Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 16 days ago

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Engineer