Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When i put in the roku into the tv ok the show for you to…

Customer Question
When i put in...

When i put in the roku into the tv ok the show for you to click english and then when i did that i get a remote arrow to the roku like it trying to connnect but it keep on jumping back to start do that mean it rtying to connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

The one that you put in the tv it just a cord

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing but just trying get started

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick in the question?
- Is it the first time setting up this Roku device?