Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What do I do if my Roku2 cannot connect to my wireless

Customer Question
What do I do...

What do I do if my Roku2 cannot connect to my wireless network? I had this set up last night and connected successfully. Now it will not connect.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

My computer connection is fine.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No--I'll do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I turned the router off, waited a few seconds and turned it on again.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Are you getting to the point where you can see the NAME of your wireless (WIFI) network from the Roku network settings? If so, what is it showing for signal strength (bars)?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.