Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Setting up Roku 2

Customer Question
Setting up Roku 2
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I contacted someone here earlier today about setting up my Roku 2. I am at the point of setting upon procedures. When I plug the Ethernet cord into the router and in the Ethernet port, I am unable to have the Roku connect to the internet. When I plug it into the internet port, it won’t recognize the wifi network. I am totally confused.
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.