Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can you tell me how I can hook up my Sony DVD/Video player…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me how I can hook up my Sony DVD/Video player to my Roku4 and flat screen TV?

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

I need to look, not sure. Can you wait a minute?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony media player?

DVP-NS316

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don' think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

For Roku, you will want to connect the HDMI cable to HDMI 1 on your TV. For your DVD player, use the red/white/yellow out of the player into the red/white/yellow (or if you only have red/white/red/blue/green, connect to red/white/green).

Use the input (source) button on your TV remote, press it repeatedly until HDMI 1 is selected to watch Roku. Use it again to select VIDEO 1 or Composite to watch a DVD.

Let me know if you have any trouble. If this gets the job done, please rate 3-5 stars for my service. If you still need help, please reply.