Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have ano error code 009 and no connection to my Internet…

Customer Question
I have ano error...

I have ano error code 009 and no connection to my Internet what is the problem. It was working now it's not

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes, and service is find in other rooms

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer.

This code means your Roku device is connected to the router, but not able to connect to the internet. If no connection exists, try rebooting your router If your computer has an internet connection and you still see Error 009, restart the Roku device