Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku 3 is eating batteries every 2-3 days. ????? 4230x1.

Customer Question
My Roku 3 is...

My Roku 3 is eating batteries every 2-3 days. ?????

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

4230x1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Unplugged for 5+ minutes and restarted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it's eating batteries and I don't know what to do

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please

I would recommend that you buy a replacement remote

Another $26 +the $30 I put on my card. That'll be $56 and I don't have an answer yet

Ok

Thank you