Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just bought a tv and were having trouble connecting roku.

Customer Question
We just bought a...

We just bought a tv and were having trouble connecting roku

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

It says 1. Enter the URL roku.com/link 2 the enter code and etc

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

What do you mean?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

So what you need to do is go on a computer, or smartphone, etc. and type in the following to your web browser:

www.roku.com/link

I'm assuming that you were wondering where to go to enter the code?

If not, then let me know where you are stuck- and we can proceed.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?