Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get to change my password. My Roku need to change…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get to change my password

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My Roku need to change password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

T2rying to sign on with a new Roku stick asking for password ***** I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to connect to direct tv and its asking for my password ***** goes to my Lincoln and I don't know thought my Lincoln was the password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.