Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku stick remote cannot move search letters or other…

Customer Question
My roku stick remote...

My roku stick remote cannot move search letters or other screen functions. I purchased unit 2 weeks ago and changed the batteries 15 minutes ago .

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Wait please model is 3800X

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 3800X?

Pulled out stick and returned to tv. screen looks normal but I cannot move any letters or turn on and off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes we had no problems prior to turning off tv yesterday after watching a movie

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please unplug the power cord from the back of the Roku, wait 1 full minute and then plug it back in. Let me know if the remote responds at that point.

Simply view my reply and send one back to proceed.