Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

New roku express can"t go back to reg network TV. Nothing…

Customer Question
New roku express can"t...

New roku express can"t go back to reg network TV

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Nothing stays on HOME ONLY

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

MY EXPRESS IS ON A sony SMART tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST WANT TO CHOOSE ROKU THEN GO TO nETWORK TV

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick hooked up to Sony TV?

IT IS A ROKU EXPRESS AND IS HOOKED TO HDMI AND 110 OUTLET

OK, have you paired the Roku remote with Roku box?

hello, did you get my previous reply?