Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I've connected my media player with the usb cable but can't…

Customer Question
I've connected my media...

I've connected my media player with the usb cable but can't seem to get the remote to do anything

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

My regular cable channel is playing , is there a certain channel I need to use

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

The tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 3 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Do you have model of the media and tv that is connected to?