Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is this going to cost me for instruction? Where are you…

Customer Question
What is this going...

What is this going to cost me for instruction?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Video Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Where are you located? No foreign operators please and no foreign instuction....tooo difficult to understand

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Made by CEFC H-264......RYK9245RXO19K s/n 611130760571

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not technically but I am skeptical of these online scams with not resolution

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.