Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lost power, when it came back on, my roku didn't can you…

Customer Question
Lost power , when...

Lost power , when it came back on, my roku didn't can you help? I'd rather do this vea phone. 1-***-***-****

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 4 and streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

I had a friend set it up for me. I'm not a tech type person.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what he needs to know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I'm not paying you again this is your junk equipment
What do I need to do to get help, this problem keeps happening. You don't offer a phone help line, please give me a tech support PHONE number so I can get help.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.