Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I changed my Spectrum account and now both of my Roku

Customer Question
I changed my Spectrum...

I changed my Spectrum account and now both of my Roku streaming sticks are not receiving any channels via Wifi. Both just produce the word "ROKU" floating across both TV screens. Help.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Again, it only say the work "ROKU."

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Video Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Please connect me to a video expert.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My number is###-##-####
MY number is(###) ###-####
The changes to my Spectrum account were eliminating STARZ and changing the DVR so that it doesn't permit recording of programs.
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No.