Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old disc player cd walkman d-fj210 I have inserted…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old disc player cd walkman d-fj210 I have inserted new batteries. There is a black rectangular area hollow that looks like it needs a battery perhaps. What does it need?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Don't understand It's a small portable run by batteries

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Don't understand question

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help Sony is the manufacture r

Unfortunately, it is requesting new batteries so if a new set of batteries does not work then it will need to be replaced.