Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Asking for my four digit pin number??? No clue. Roku...5 or…

Customer Question
Asking for my four...

Asking for my four digit pin number??? No clue

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku...5 or 6 years?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Birth date/other possible nos

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Trying to sign up for HBO now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
  5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
  7. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.