Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My att password has too many digits including letters and…

Customer Question
My att password *****...

My att password ***** too many digits including letters and digits

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku express wifi is new and tv is Sony flat screen about 6-7 yrs. old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

To enter code asks for password ***** ATT68HG2JY. tried that and also password ***** is even longer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had several Rokus before no problem.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do need help I have two accounts I want to cancel one add one. Replace cs37c5699444 model 4660x2. I am replacing it with Roku Express

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

My mistake