Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have to reset the tv ever 2 -3 days. why what am i doing…

Customer Question
I have to reset...

I have to reset the tv ever 2 -3 days . why what am i doing rong.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Element lcd model 40le45q

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu yes sources/input yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 40LE45Q? What happened right before this?

For a long time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please elaborate on what you mean by "reset"- what exactly do you have to do to the TV?

Was wondering....did you need assistance with anything today?