Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I received a message to resubribe. I updated my payment info…

Customer Question
I received a message...

I received a message to resubribe. I updated my payment info for a new bank card nut still getting the same message.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It's about 3 to 6 months old. It's Roku 2 x5.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have subscroned to Netflix and Hulu.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

1. Go to my.roku.com and sign in to your Roku account.
  2. Click or tap the Update button under the Payment method section.
  3. Complete all fields and submit.

After 24 hours your payment should be updated and all should be well again.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------