Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Want to change from wired to wireless radio but can't work…

Want to change from...

Want to change from wired to wireless radio but can't work out how to get back to set up or factory reset.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Tivoli Networks Radio

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Tivoli Networks radio. Bookdoes not say what model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Unplugged power cord and put back in. Screen briefly says failed to connect then goes screen with SMA1930045148, NetCom 5592 (which is my wireless network), Rescan, Wired. Have tried to get past all these but can't get any further than Key:(###) ###-####lt;JC

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your NetComm router?

It just says Net

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

It just says NetCommWireless router

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

3/24/2018
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have the remote control available to change the settings?

Here is the setup guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jbf3IZM-EI

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Engineer
Tried everything I could using the remote control. Can't work out how to get to factory reset, which is what book says to do but does not tell how to do it.