Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need step by step instructions on setting up my roku. Roku…

Customer Question
I need step by...

I need step by step instructions on setting up my roku.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku Streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I hooked up the tv but I haven't signed up for my account to stream any channels.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me where you're getting stuck?
Have you connected to wifi yet?

No how do I connect to wifi.

That is the first step,

plug the roku in, and make special note of where exactly on the tv you connected it, such as hdmi1 or hdmi2 for example,

make sure the roku is plugged to power also using the included power adapter,

press the source/input button on the TV remote, and choose the port where you connected the roku, like hdmi2 for example

follow the prompts on the roku screen that comes up, it will ask you to choose your home wifi network from a list and then to enter your wifi password ***** the on screen keyboard with the roku remote.