Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Says i need a code to get started and there isno code on my

Customer Question

Says i need a code to get started and there isno code on my tv?
JA: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?
Customer: it says if your network is not showing if your network is not shown you may have a private Network you can manually enter the name of your private network SSID your wireless Mac address is c 8386 b d B7 s 99 for additional support visit you guys
JA: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?
Customer: yes TV is plugged into the TV the cable is in in the TV and the wall
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the Roku Roku machine we have only says to scan again and see all networks every time I push scan again and just keep telling me to scan again scan again that's all it says
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 8 months ago.
Hi welcome to just answer
I will be happy to assist. Can you tell me the model of the roku?