Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Watch ESPN Channel not working. Watch ESPM chanel not

Customer Question
Watch ESPN Channel not...

Watch ESPN Channel not working. Watch ESPM chanel not working. Message says "sorry we cannot play

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update ESPN?

I don't think I ever have.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ESPN?

To watch south carolina baseball games, softball games, football games. Video does not work with any of them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.