Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm staying at my daughter's and she said the Roku media…

Customer Question
I'm staying at my...

I'm staying at my daughter's and she said the Roku media player can have a thumb drive attached to record antenna shows, and U was wondering how it works, and if that goes into the usb connection.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, Wifi signal is very good.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

It's working fine. I just wondered how I would attach a thumb drive to record programs.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a thumb drive, I was going to get one if I knew what size, etc.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Why was I charged $30.00????
What the F----k? I didn't even talk to anyone and you charge me an additional 30.00???? What kind of company are you???
Re-imburse me the $30.00, Please!!!!!!!!