Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cant get input menu to come up on the TV. Only no signal.

Customer Question
Cant get input menu...

Cant get input menu to come up on the TV

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Only no signal

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

The Roku is in the HDMI outlet and plugged in the power source

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?