Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to connect my Mac with my television... the main…

Customer Question
I'm trying to connect...

I'm trying to connect my Mac with my television... the main reason that I purchased the Roku. Please tell me that it can do that for me???

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

SKU# *****

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Installed and have verified ability to connect to Neflix account. That's all.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.