Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

016. Roku, 2 years. Went to this site per Roku instructions…

Customer Question
Roku, 2 years Technician's...

Roku, 2 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Went to this site per Roku instructions on screen, no Internet connection, trying to set it up again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Other wireless devices were disconnected but okay now. Got to get Roku back now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick you're having trouble with?