Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I forgot my roko pin code. I need to add Netflix and can't…

I forgot my roko...

I forgot my roko pin code. I need to add Netflix and can't add it without my pin

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I think I bought it about 10 years ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I had to call Netflix and remove it then reinstall it due to pictures not showing on the boxes. When I went to add Netflix, roko wants my pin code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all thank you

3/23/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Are you able to login to Roku account using a PC, laptop, tab or cellphone etc?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
How do I reset my password?

You would need to login to your Roku account for that

Do you remember the login and password ***** your Roku account?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I am on the pin code screen

pin code screen of Roku?

OK, we need to go to Roku website

What are you using to chat with me? is it a PC or tab ?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Laptop

Nice, please click the following Roku link, put your email address here and click on 'forgot password' link to get a password ***** email from Roku

https://my.roku.com/link/signin

Now go to your email box and open that email to login to your Roku account, there you can put a fresh password ***** an account as well

Once you logged on Roku account, you will see PIN Preferences link on that page, click it to get options such as make a PIN code, change a PIN code or turn Off PIN code feature, you can set PIN Code option Off and Roku won't ask you for that when adding/ subscribe a channel in future

Please reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I got out of the pin screen. How do I get back to it?

Click on the same link I sent in the previous reply to login to Roku account to get PIN Preferences option page

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I meant on the tv. Sorry

ah OK, if you have set the PIN feater Off on Roku account page then your Roku device won't show it again, now you can add/ subscribe the desired channels on Roku device

I mean Roku wont show the PIN screen any more

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Question got refunded?

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician