Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku tv isn't even a year old and the lighting on the tv…

Customer Question
My roku tv isn't...

My roku tv isn't even a year old and the lighting on the tv is very dim/dark. we can see figures but and blurry shapes

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Everything is very dark

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

My cable box is connected to the tv by a hdmi cord

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i guess that is it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?