Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was asked to enter my Roku access acct. number which when…

Customer Question
I was asked to...

I was asked to enter my Roku access acct. number which when I paid my fee I was told it was “Roku @123” but this was rejected. I am trying to activate a channel

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I ‘m not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Netflix, Hulu Amazon and a few others

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Are you setting up a Roku device very first time?

No I have been using it for several months. The problem seems to be that Roku never gave me a proper password

OK, what are the exact words appear on the screen?

- Is it asking for a PIN Code when trying to add/ subscribe a channel?