Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased a roku streaming stick and for some reason…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a roku streaming stick and for some reason I can't make it work.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

No

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

To the tv

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

My credit card number is ***** I have entered. What is the problem with my card?

I have no info about billing here, please contact customer service at(###) ###-####for any billing query