Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I got a message stating that I needed to contact you to get…

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message stating that I needed to contact you to get something because I have low signal coming from the router. Just wondering if you help me with this

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

It is from spectrum it is a netgear

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Moving it around

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.