Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to watch Season 1 of sneaky Pete but all can bring up…

Customer Question
I want to watch...

I want to watch Season 1 of sneaky Pete but all can bring up is Season 2

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Rook Less than a year old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Just clicking on Season 2 and it says at bottom season 1 and 2 available on prime which I have Roku

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I'm good. Thanks