Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to activate a new roku device on a tv just installed…

Customer Question
Trying to activate a...

Trying to activate a new roku device on a tv just installed in shop. When trying to activate my current youtube account @ "Connect a device" onmy laptop .. when I type in the code the screen dulls and just sits there. Tried it on my android phone and 2 laptops. Help

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I think its Roku express+ but I doubt roku problem?? It hangs up at youtube web site for activation. rest of roku's channels seem fine.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.