Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot download the audiobook to my ipod. I can't remember…

Customer Question
I cannot download the...

I cannot download the audiobook to my ipod. I can't remember my id or password

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

I think 2014

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I have tried select device but that comes up gray in iTunes. I recently (last month upgraded iTunes now it won't accept the device.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.