Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Epson projector. ex5210/ex7210. I want to connect…

Customer Question
I have a Epson...

I have a Epson projector. ex5210/ex7210. I want to connect it to my mac air so i can project photos onto a screen. I don't have the right cord that will go into the HDMI port and then to my mac air

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

EX5210

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

This is the first time I've tried to use it but my son used it for a presentation so I know it works .

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***. yes, I would as I need to get the proper cord

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

the cord you need, is a thunderbolt to HDMI adapter, since your Epson projector uses an HDMI port.

You can get an official Apple adapter cord here https://www.apple.com/shop/product/HFQL2VC/A/moshi-mini-displayport-to-hdmi-adapter-4k?afid=p238%7CsLXTwavx4-dc_mtid_1870765e38482_pcrid_246387003753_&cid=aos-us-kwgo-pla-btb-catchall--slid--product-HFQL2VC/A

If you have any further questions or concerns let me know, and if you want me to connect to your mac and help you set the connection up once you have the cord, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.