Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Blank spots, skipping, video & audio out of sync ...watching

Customer Question

blank spots, skipping, video & audio out of sync ...watching cnbc and the closing bell on wall street occurred aprox 1 1/2 mins earlier on my cpu than tv
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: lg smart tv
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: menu works only on hulu
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?
Customer: i installed roku this am an took out direct tv
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ?
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
stop >>>>and refund......i have solved problen with real roku technician
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.