Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can’t rember my password. Ruku. Appel iPad. Yahoo. II have…

Customer Question
I can’t rember my...

I can’t rember my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ruku

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Appel iPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

II have had this iPad for five years. I am trying to put showtime on ma roku

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Roku account password *****

Go to this page on computer or smartphone:

roku.com/password/reset

and see if you see the FORGOT PASSWORD ***** there. If so, enter the email address for your Roku account.

Submit that email address. An email will be sent to that address which will contain a link that will be usable for one hour only. So be sure to use that link promptly.

Open the page that link leads to, and fill in a new password ***** your Roku account, twice, in both fields identically. Submit that, and you should have a new password ***** your Roku account almost immediately - allow maybe 5 minutes or 10 minutes more, to be sure, before trying the new password ***** your Roku account, to be sure to give the process enough time to work.

Let me know how that goes, please. If the above does not answer your question, Reply, let me know what you need to know instead, and I will instruct you further.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am asking whether my answer was helpful and provided what you needed ?

(If I didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will be pleased to help you further.)