Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a TCL TV with Roku that I bought gently used from my…

Customer Question
Hi! I have a...

Hi! I have a TCL TV with Roku that I bought gently used from my best friend after her husband died. I love it. I have it all hooked up with my wifi and internet, and I can watch movies on Amazon and Netflix. But when I try to subscribe to Acorn, it has my friend's name registered and probably his password. I need to change the registration and password, and I don't know how to do that. Roku has not answered my inquiries.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Everything works great. The Roku screen comes up, and I can go to streaming or to DVR or to DVD player.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

But I cannot sign up for Acorn, as the TV is registered to my friend,***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so. I have been able to do everything else till now.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

Louie, Technician