Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

2 years. When I click on Netflix, then the program, I get…

Customer Question
2 years. Technician's Assistant:...

2 years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

When I click on Netflix, then the program, I get "check connections." When I check connections, they are okay. When I go back and click on the program again I get "check connections." George

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

What is the name/ model of the device you're using to get Netflix streaming service and gets a check-connection error message?

roku 1

it is an old device, lets try the following step that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect Roku power cord from the power outlet for 5 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result