Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a Sceptre tv and am attempting to connect to…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Sceptre tv and am attempting to connect to ROKU,I have an

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

XD box and have it connected with a cable.I get the application opened and my cable info. displayed with arrows to select it but nothing happens. I'm stuck there.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have connected the RoKu box to the Tv with a cable, The power unit is plugged in.The cable box is functioning.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

When the Roku is connected to the TV and powered on, you will need to change the TV input to the correct source selection for the Roku device.

Then you can follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup :)

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete ,I had the selection set at DVD,that wasn’t the problem.
Please refund $30.as I found the solution myself.
Also,I didn’t agree to the addl.$30.
Thank you,
Ralph Curry

Hi Ralph,

To request a refund please contact customer services.

Pete.