Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roko is on. Netflix comes on But when I choose a program to…

Customer Question
Roko is on. Netflix...

Roko is on. Netflix comes on But when I choose a program to watch it goes to checking Connection and then will not open program. What do I do to correct this problem?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes I unplugged everything and that didn't work.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which version Roku you are using?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have to turn on Roku to find it I will be right back

thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The # is 3100X
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have to leave will connect later. Thank you.

Thanks

Remove the power to the box, wait 5 minutes, connect the power and tell me how it now functions please

Richard, Customer Service