Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just got roku have no code how do we get a code and activate…

Customer Question
Just got roku have...

Just got roku have no code how do we get a code and activate roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku express device id c33788763861

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

We have it on imput 4 and have used roku remote to get to "let's get started"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a fee? do we not need a code

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

1. You can follow the Quick Start Guide that came with your Roku device.
  2. Turn on your Roku and complete the on-screen instructions to connect your Roku device to the internet.
  3. Your Roku device will then display a link code.
  4. Make a note of this link code and go to the website roku.com/link on your computer or mobile device.
  5. On the website, enter the link code and click Submit.
  6. Done!

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------