Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to change the activation code and forgot where to put…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the activation code and forgot where to put the code,

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

About 2 years,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Nothing. I don't know where to enter a new code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku device activation code issue?

Thanks for the info, I need to step away from the computer and get back to you in 10 minutes, is this OK?

OK, are you able to login to your Roku account using a PC or tab or iPad etc?