Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bout an Amaz247 Game Remote w/ Headphone pairing for…

Customer Question
I just bout an...

I just bout an Amaz247 Game Remote w/ Headphone jack pairing for Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku Premiere/ Premiere+ and Roku Ultra/Ultra+ from AMAZON. It does not have a pairing button under the battery casing. I am trying to pair it to a ROKU 2XS or a ROKU 280R and neither works.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

I bought the ROKU XS about 3 years ago and the ROKU 280R 2 years ago The remote I just bought does not have a pairing button, but just a hole under the battery casing

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

I tried putting a straight pin in the hole under the B button. I tried hitting home button and the B button at the same time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Shouldn't this remote have a pairing button?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.