Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to access my roku account. The email associated…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access my roku account. The email associated with the account is no longer valid.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Dont know. My brother set it up and he is dead.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

It plays okay but i have to update my HBO account so I have to update my roku account. But I can't get into my roku account due to the email no longer existing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I already did that and paid my $5. It said i may have to wait up to a day. So do I just leave my computer on that page?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please note that this chat session would cost you more than $5

Are you kidding me? Why do I have to pay. You should be troubleshooting for free.

I'm afraid this is not Roku support but JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website