Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Working fine this morning now it says "checking connection…

Customer Question
Working fine this morning...

Working fine this morning now it says "checking connection and goes back to my selection's pag wher it says the episode. Last one , darn it, what do I do??

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

What do you mean media player? 2012

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

What is media player, the unit?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.